jueves, 8 de febrero de 2018

What can I feel with my senses?

                                                   

 With my eyes I can see shapes and colours.

EYES
Con mis ojos veo formas y colores.
SEE




SHAPE

COLOURS


With my nose I can smell good and bad smells.

Con mi nariz huelo buenos y malos olores.

NOSE
SMELL
                                           

GOOD SMELL
BAD SMELL



 With my hand, I can touch soft and hard things.
I can feel hot and cold.

Con mi mano toco cosas blandas y duras.
Puedo sentir el calor y el frío.


HAND
TOUCH
                                 

SOFT

HARD

HOT
COLD

With my ear I can hear loud and quiet sounds.

Con mi oído oigo sonidos fuertes y suaves.


EA
HEAR


LOUD


QUIET
 

With my tongue I can taste sweet, salty, bitter and sour food.

Con mi lengua saboreo comida dulce, salada, amarga y agria.



TONGUE

TASTE


SWEET
SALTY

BITTER


SOUR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario